An independent, virtual symposium held during the ISTH Virtual Congress on primary chronic ITP in adults
Understand how treatment for primary chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) in adults has evolved, hear current perspectives on the treatment of ITP in the COVID-19 era and look into the future with world-class experts
Please note this CME-accredited symposium took place during the ISTH virtual congress on 14th July 2020.
The slides from the symposium are available here
Join us to learn more about:
- The evolution of treatment in ITP
- Clinical experience with thrombopoietin receptor agonists (TPO-RAs), including long-term safety, remission and the early use of TPO-RAs
- Current challenges treating ITP in the COVID-19 era
- Novel treatment options in the pipeline
Hosted by an international faculty:
Watch this short video to find out more:
The broader educational objectives of this programme are:
- Review of the current standard of care in ITP, detailing its risk and benefit
- Explain the mechanism of action and clinical data of potential new and innovative therapeutic options in ITP
- Comparison of standard of care today and in the future
You are invited to share questions for the faculty in advance of the symposium.
Please note: CME credit can only be claimed for attending the live event on 14th July 2020. The event ‘Current Perspectives on the Treatment of Primary Chronic ITP in Adults’ is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC) for 1 hour of External CME credits. Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that have actually been spent in the educational activity.
You will receive a confirmation shortly after registration. For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This scientific medical education symposium is hosted by COR2ED based on an independent medical educational grant from Sobi