An Experts Forum in Tokyo and Singapore on DDR and PARP inhibition
Learn more about the role of PARP inhibitors and DNA Damage Response (DDR) in clinical practice.
Join an expert faculty:
Tuesday 21st January 2020, Tokyo, Japan:
- Prof Charlie Gourley (Ovarian cancer)
- Prof Simon Boulton (DDR)
- Prof Keiichi Fujiwara (Ovarian cancer)
- Dr Shinji Ohno (Breast cancer)
Thursday 23rd January 2020, Singapore:
Watch the video to find out more:
- Mechanism of Action of PARP inhibition and targeting DDR
- Clinical profile of PARP inhibitors and their benefit in ovarian and breast cancer.
- Appropiate patient selection for PARP inhibition
- Future DDR and PARP inhibition
The programme includes state-of-the-art lectures on DDR and the use of PARP inhibitors in ovarian and breast cancer. Participants are invited to share patient cases in advance of the meeting.
For the reimbursement of your time and participation in this event, we are pleased to offer an honorarium payment of 24000 Yen / 300 SGD, accommodation or travel are not included.
To register your place, please provide your details below
Following registration, you will receive confirmation of your place within 2 weeks of registration by email.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
|I would like to register for:|
AstraZeneca has provided a sponsorship grant towards this independent programme