During ESMO 2023, oncologists came together to discuss lung cancer data emerging from the congress and the potential implications for clinical practice in the US, Japan and China. The meeting co-hosts each shared their views on key data from three abstracts presented during ESMO before opening up the discussion to the panel. Watch the on-demand video to hear what they had to say.
Prof. Li Zhang, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center, Guangzhou, China
Prof. Tetsuya Mitsudomi, Kindai University, Osaka, Japan
Prof. Pasi A. Jänne, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston (MA), USA
Prof. Xiuning Le, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston (TX), USA
- Updated results show that BL-B01D1 has potential in treating NSCLC patients who progressed after standard therapies.
- In the KEYNOTE-671, perioperative pembrolizumab regimen significantly improves overall survival in resectable NSCLC versus placebo.
- In the FLAURA2 trial, combining platinum-pemetrexed with osimertinib improves PFS in EGFR-mutated advanced NSCLC patients as compared to osimertinib alone, with a manageable safety profile.
- BL-B01D1 bispecific EGFRxHER3 antibody drug conjugate trial
- APG-1252 with Osimertinib for EGFR-mutant NSCLC