Prof. Mark Gurnell, Prof. Maria FleseriuPITUITARY CONNECT delivered a Preceptorship on the 14th October where international experts and PITUITARY CONNECT members provided interactive case-based learning, covering a range of pituitary conditions and challenges. This meeting was designed for early to mid-career endocrinologists and neurosurgeons with a special interest in pituitary disease.
Expert View | 150 min |accreditation: EACCME
THERE ARE NO DOWNLOADS FOR THIS PROGRAMME
I agree that this educational programme:
Was valuable to me:
Has improved my knowledge of this topic:
Is likely to change my clinical practice:
This meeting provided extensive opportunities to share personal experiences and learn from the experiences of peers and international experts.
The programme covered a range of pituitary disease topics, tailored to the learning needs of early to mid-career endocrinologist and neurosurgeons. Guest speakers and topics addressed in this highly interactive meeting included:
- COVID-19 and pituitary disease (Prof Andrea Giustina)
- Updates in acromegaly, complications and treatment (Prof Shlomo Melmed)
- Panel discussion on Cushing’s therapies and the new acromegaly guidelines
- Four ‘How Do I….’ sessions spanning pituitary diseases and surgery
- Case-study discussion and learning
Participants were eligible to receive 3 CME credits
This programme is supported by an Independent Educational Grant from Ipsen